Saturday, July 16, 2005

Hot...hot...hot!

Today at the Harbor Marketplace it was definately HOT! 88 degrees and unfortunately no lake effect breeze
:(
It was so absolutely beautiful to see all the people and all the flowers and music and produce!!
We had a good time talking with various knitters that stopped by. It is a growing culture out there. So many people that learned to knit as a child and more or less abandoned it. Now, I think folks are seeing some potential for taking it up again. That is soooo cooool. I hope that I have been able to encourage some people to try knitting again for the first time.
If it hadn't been for my sister and her encourgement to knit again after an obscene amount of time, I never would have known the joy and satisfaction of playing with color and fibre and meeting so many great people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home