Thursday, May 18, 2006

Whatapane Bag!

Actually this bag was very fun. I received an email awhile back from a very nice knitter from Massachusettes (HI!) who prompted me to find this pattern on the internet. It is a pattern designed by Trish Bloom. She has a blog that is dedicated to many varieties of Pane Bags. There arre soooooooooo many color possibilities. Check out all the options here http://panesgallery.blogspot.com/ I made this one a little bigger than the pattern - somehow an extra wedge was worked in on the bottom. It was a bit of a yarn eater, but I am very happy with how it knit up. Now I can't wait to felt it!!!

I will have to wait until the end of the month. I am going to Lake Tahoe for a conference for my day job. I am looking forward to going 'out west', specially because my husband is joining me, but also to see the mountains and see if I can't find some time to visit Jimmy Beans yarn shop and maybe a little horseback riding. It is in Truckee and we will be close by. The conference is for Credit Union Internal Auditors, our national convention. A lot ot learn and some good networking abounds!
Once I get back, there will be mountains here (of ready-to-felt items) for me to tackle.
What a wonderful burden to have. I am blessed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home