June 3:Kenosha Harbor Marketplace (KHM); June 4:Kenosha Art Association-“Good Ole Summertime Fair”; June 17:KHM; June 24:KHM; July 8:KHM; July 16:“Art Fair in Library Park”-Kenosha; August 5:KHM; August 19:KHM; Sept 9:KHM; Sept 16:"SHOWCASE SHOREWOOD";Sept 30:KHM;Oct 7:KHM; Oct 21:KHM;Oct 28:KHM For more information contact us at email@example.com
- The season has begun!!
- Kenosha Harbor Market Vendors for 2006
- Whatapane Bag!
- Some Pre-Felted Things
- Geometry and then some
- Stranded Sister Dates for 2006
- Getting a handle on it...
- Felted Diamond Basket
- Many Mitered Squares Bag
- Pre-felted Four Square Bag. Well, really not just...
- Harbor Market Place in Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Family Photoblog
- The Original KnitList...our addiction!
- KnitTalk... a friendly, chatty knitting community
- EZ Baby Surprise... one of our favorites!!
- Fulling Around... check this one out!
- MenKnit... for men who are "Man Enough To Knit and Strong Enough To Knit"
- KnitCast... a podcast for knitting!
- What hat are you???
Favorite "How To" Links
- Knitting Help... great how-to videos online
- A Needle Felting Project
- Samples of Needle Felting
- Two-Handed FAIR ISLE Technique
- Russian join
- Soap Felting at the Mielke's Fiber Arts, LLC Website
- Random Stripe Generator... way cool!
- Two circs instead of double pointed needles online video!
On Line Pattern Links
- Interweave Shoulder Shrugs
- "Truly Tasha's Shawl" by The Wooly West
- "Mini Weavers Shawl" by Peggy Pignato
- "Booga Bag" by Black Sheep Bags
- "Buttonhole Bag" by Mason-Dixon Knitting... scroll down for pictures and directions
- "Flap Dash Felted Bag" by Janice Pea
- "Sachel" by Stepanie Shiman
- "French Market Bag" by Polly Outhwairte
- "Snail Shell Beach Purse" by Frugal Knitting Haus
- "Turkish Stitch String Bag" by Judy Gibson
- "Triangular" from the Wool Peddler
- "Easy Crochet Bag" by Lion Brand
- "Clapotis" by Kate Gilbert
- "Yo Mama's Big Fat Booties" from Spinning.net
- "DNA Scarf" by June Oshiro
- Angus Scarf, easy, mindless, and fun
"Hurricane Relief Efforts" Some Websites
- Blankets for the Gulf
- Knitting blankets
- Red Cross
- Craft Revolution
- Knitters Disaster Relief Fund
- Re-stash Network for knitters (Yahoo group)
"Knitting for the Troops"
- Knitted and Crocheted Helmet Liners for Our Troops
- A "Knit-a-long" for Helmet Liners
- Stars and Stripes Crochet and Crafts (military gifts)
- Operation Purple Heart (military gifts)
- Friendship Corner (hand-crafted Christmas ornaments and trees to be sent to our deployed troops)
- Operation Military Pride
- Knitting for Change blog
- Head Huggers
- Bev's Country Cottage
- Janet Szabo Chemo Toque
- Classic chemo Cap
- Knitpicks Chemo Hat
- Lion Brand Fancy Fur Knit Chemo Cap
- Joan Fernbach's One Ball Really Easy Instant Chemo Cap
- Heather Poll "No Hair Day Hat" Collection
- Wiggies from Lois Young
- Shedir (found in Knitty.com Fall Surprise)
- Hallowig (for fun)
- Quaker Ribbed Bottom hat
"Knitting for Others" Websites
- Knitters Without Borders
- Knitting for Change
- Afghans for Afghans
- Project Linus
- Warm Up America
- Sheila's Shawls (Sheila Wellstone and Women's Shelters)
- Charity Connection... find charities in your state accepting knitted or crocheted items
Consider donating knitted or crocheted chemo caps, preemie items, blankets, slippers, shawls, sweaters, mittens etc. to your local hospital, shelter, or National Guard.
THANKS for visiting Stranded Sisters! We'd love to hear from you... send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, June 05, 2006
Thanks for visiting our blog. Feel free to comment or send us an e-mail at email@example.com