Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Neddlefelting needed to be done

Well I have been hankering to do some needlefelting. Gearing up for the Art Fair in Library Park. So here is a look at a couple of things...

The picture of this bag didn't turn out the best and I am afraid that I can't redo it as someone bought it at the Art Fair (Yeay!). This is side one.

.
and here is side two...
Alex says it reminds hime of Van Goghs "Starry Night" ...maybe Could be worse comparisons.

Here is a belt bag that I made. The strap can be snapped over a bike handle or stroller handle. Then clipped onto your belt loop.

Last but not least is a wallet that I finished in time for the show. It is a small folding type with a magnetic snap and glass beads on the end of the flap. Here is a picture of the backside laid out lengthwise. The colors are a little funky. It looks far more striking in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home