Monday, August 01, 2005

Busy Day!

It's been a very busy day. I called it 'Finished Object' Day. Or "FO" Day as they say on the knitlist. Did some dreaded lining of a bag that isn't felted, but is a drawstring type. Looks fine, I just hate sewing linings. Also worked on some closures for wallets that are needlefelted, and a purple bag that is in the line of the Red Hat society. But the cooooolest thing was a mitered square bag that I knit in Lopi Lite.


It turned out quite hairy, but I think it looks great. Here are pictures of it drying. Soon to be embelished. The colors are very fun, the green isn't too electric. I was afraid that it might be too strong of a contrast with the other more natual colors. The size is nice. It stared out just under 16 inches square and is not perfect for a small day bag. What do you think.

1 Comments:

Blogger -Debbie said...

Hi. How interesting! This bag reminds me a bit of the Origami Bag we had seen somewhere. I really do like the colors and think that the green helps to show off the other colors. How creative!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home