Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Randomness...



This is just a fun little felted 'Mona Bag'

.

.

.

.

.

.

Made with wool and novelty yarn. Just big enough for a couple bucks, phone and keys- there are stone circles on the front and a brass moon on the back..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay - so I am still living in a world of Compact Discs and not MP3 players. Thanks to the generosity of my youngest son I am enjoying some classic Bob Dylan. I made this from some self striping worsted weight wool. A very exciting find!!!

This guy reminds me of Aladdin's Lamp.

Mostly the shape, a suggestion through color.

It isn't completely dry in this pictue and since has received some lovely stone beads running up the side.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, youve added a lot to your blog since I last visited. Just wanted to let you know I added a link from my blog to yours and plugged your newest felted flowers. Just wanted to let you know. Looking forward to seeing what you gals come up with next.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home